All students seeking an updated list of Kano State Polytechnic Courses and School Fees are welcome to this latest update from TwinkleHub which has a list of all courses offered by KanoPoly, including their school fees and others.
About Kano State Polytechnic
Popular Kano State Polytechnic is a Nigerian state-owned polytechnic with a good learning environment and it’s located in Kano, North-Western Nigeria.
Established in 1975, the Kano State Poly has earned a spot among the best state Polytechnics in Nigeria and has maintained a good reputation.
This school was established to help improve the education system in the state and help impact great knowledge to young Nigerians. Numerous courses are offered in this institution, which are listed below for your choice-making.
Kano State Polytechnic Courses
Below is the list of accredited courses offered at the Kano State Polytechnic, Nigeria.
- Accountancy (ACC)
- Architectural Technology
- Arts And Design (A&D)
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology (BT)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Co-operative Economics & Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Home And Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Library And Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Purchasing And Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Textiles Technology
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Welding And Fabrication Technology
Kano State Polytechnic School Fees
The current school fees or can be called tuition fees for study at Kano State Polytechnic, is N33,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira) for returning students and N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) for newly admitted students, also known as freshers.
You can further visit the school’s official Website Portal using the link below for more breakdowns on their school fees and other payments.
Also, note that the school fees above do not include your accommodations nor your textbook fees, those will be paid separately.
Visit School Portal (https://kanopoly.edu.ng/)
Kano State Polytechnic Admission Requirements for ND (National Diploma)
- Meet the School’s Admissions cut-off mark of 160 and Above.
- Candidates should have passed their O’level exams, with 5 credit units in relevant subjects, including English Language.
- The applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
Kano State Polytechnic Admission Requirements for HND (Higher National Diploma)
- Must have a minimum lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in an applicable ND program’s National Diploma.
- Must earn a National Diploma Degree in the same field of Study
- Must complete a minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial training experience.
Note that having the above increases your chances of gaining admission into the Kano State Polytechnic, but doesn’t guarantee your admission.
Does Kano Poly Have a Hostel?
There are well-built hostel accommodations in Kano Poly for students and it’s also affordable. You can visit the school portal for more inquiries on the hostel fees.
Education at Kano State Polytechnic is worth every effort inputted as the Poly is among the well-recognized schools in Nigeria and has also graduated a good number of students doing great in society.
Before applying to this institution (KANOPOLY), make sure you have picked a course that suits your interest from the above-listed courses, then head straight to the school portal for more information in case you can’t visit the school in person.
Feel free to also use the comment section below for more inquiries regarding the Kano State Polytechnic and our team will surely give you feedback.
- Cut Off Mark for Nursing in UNIZIK for 2024/2025 Academic Session Unveiled
- KSU Portal: Kogi State University Portal For Admissions Here (www.portal.paau.edu.ng/)
- JPTS University School Fees, JPTS Courses, JPTS Portal, and Others
- Borno State Scholarship: How to Apply and Requirements
- UNIABUJA School Fees, and Other Things to Know About The University of Abuja, Nigeria